What you’ll need:
- One empty 1.25l coke bottle – make sure to keep the label!
- You can either make a chocolate cake as per the video instructions below or cheat and buy a couple of swiss rolls (I cheated!)
- Vanilla Frosting or Butter Cream
- Chocolate for melting
- Cut a square in the bottle with a Stanley knife, where the label wraps around the bottle.
- Coat the inside of the bottle with melted chocolate – make sure you leave lid on bottle.
- You need to do at least 3 coats and put in freezer to set about 10 minutes between coats.
- Coat the inside of the chocolate with vanilla frosting and squash the swiss rolls into the bottle. Needs to be packed tight without mushing up the cake.
- When all the cake is in the bottle fill the hole with chocolate to seal and freeze to set.
- Take the top off the bottle and carefully run the Stanley knife between the bottle and chocolate to release the cake.
- Glue the bottle top onto the neck with a dab of melted chocolate
- Wrap the label round the bottle and glue with melted chocolate.
Watch this video for a step-by-step guide and for the full recipe… https://youtu.be/7-xUsCMujAw
Voila! Here was Mamma Jules’s finished product!