- 3 packets of Oreo Cookies (crushed into chunks)
- 1 packet Philly Cheese
- 1 packet of Nestle instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 300ml of whipped cream
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Beat the cream cheese, icing sugar and vanilla until soft and fluffy
- Make vanilla pudding as per packet instructions and refrigerate to set
- Whip cream
- Carefully mix the vanilla pudding into the cream cheese mixture and gently fold in the cream until it is all combined – don’t beat or it will collapse!
- In a glass bowl (for presentation) put a layer of the cream mix in the bottom then sprinkle broken Oreo cookies on top – keep layering until all the cream mix is gone and finally top with more Oreo cookie chunks.
- Place in refrigerator to set for a couple of hours.
- Lick mixing bowl and spoons and then wash up (too good to waste any – sharing with the kids optional)
You can make this with chocolate or strawberry instant pudding as well if you like but we like vanilla the best!